COVID-19 UPDATE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE:
On behalf of the Winchester Boxing & Fitness staff I would like to let everyone know that we will be open for open gym only and we will have limited hours each day and our gym hours will be until 7pm. We will be monitoring this virus very closely and taking the appropriate actions to maximize everyone's safety and follow facts and medical science issued by the CDC.
We want to keep everyone as safe as possible so we have implemented the following.
1. To minimizing the amount of people inside the facility we ask that only 10 members at a time come in to workout in a open gym format. Hours of operation will be until 7pm until further notice. We have developed a sign up calendar for punchfit members to schedule their workouts keeep only 8 members in a class at a time.
This is for Punchfit members only Monday, Wednesdays, Friday
8 members must check in for the 9 AM to 9:30 AM class￼￼￼
8 members must check in for the 9:30 AM to 10 AM class￼
8 members must check in for the 6 PM to 6:30 PM class￼
8 members must check in for the 630 to 7 PM class￼
2. Programs as in Boxing 101, Muay Thai, Kickboxing and Fitness For life the gym are temporarily cancelled CDC regulation.
3. When you are finished working out please make sure you wipe down any mats, dumbbells, bags, benches etc. We greatly appreciate it.
4. One on One clients please come in for scheduled training sessions
5. There is no hand shaking or hugging inside the facility
6. We have increased the frequency of cleaning the number of high-touch surfaces in public areas.
7. Anyone that feels sick must stay home until they are symptom free.
8. Hand sanitizer is available (based on market availability)